This week, (Wednesday, 8th July) sees the release of Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor #14, by Al Ewing, Rob Williams and art by Simon Fraser.
• Part 1 of the 2-Part Season Finale.
• Co-writers Al Ewing and Rob Williams team up for a mini-epic, as a year’s worth of stories come to a head.
• Can the Doctor save his new friends from their time-twisting fates?
• Will Alice find peace – or be marooned far from Earth?
• Will ARC finally discover the truth about itself – or be reduced to atoms?
• Will Jones fulfill his cosmic rock god destiny – or die among the stars?
• And who will be left to join the Doctor as we head into Year Two?